Welcome

Hello my name is Jose Cuevas and I invite you to learn about me and my blogs. I was born in L.A in the city of Lynwood. My favorite color is burgundy. Ive traveled to places like Mexico and Washington. I am a Sophomore here Linda Marques High school. I am 15 years old and I live with both of my parents.

Life Planning:2 Minutes

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Medical Illustrator


Medical Illustrator

Medical illustration is a unique applied art discipline comprised of professional medical illustrators and animators. It falls within the more general field of biomedical communication.

Salary: $62,000 – $85,000

 Education:

The majority of medical illustrators in the profession have a master's degree from an accredited two-year graduate program in medical illustration. There are currently three programs in the United States and one in Canada that are accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP). Each program accepts 16 or fewer students each year, so entrance into the schools is very competitive.


 
 
I would be interested in becoming a Medical Illustrator because it seems like a pretty cool job. Another reason I work like to work in this area is because their salary is very high.



No comments:

Post a Comment