Welcome

Hello my name is Jose Cuevas and I invite you to learn about me and my blogs. I was born in L.A in the city of Lynwood. My favorite color is burgundy. Ive traveled to places like Mexico and Washington. I am a Sophomore here Linda Marques High school. I am 15 years old and I live with both of my parents.

Life Planning:2 Minutes

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Western Oregon Softball Story


This story starts with 2 teams playing for the National Trophy.The Western Oregon vs Central Washington Sara from the Western Oregon Team has never hit a home run in all the time shes played softball.But that day was the day when her dream would come true. Sara was up to bat and she hit a home run, but as soon as she was going to touch first base she injured her knee. She crawled back to first base. Her team couldn't touch her, so 2 of the opposing team members stepped up to do the right thing so they picked up and walked her across the all the bases. Sara's dream came true with soem help of Mallory and Liz.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment