Welcome

Hello my name is Jose Cuevas and I invite you to learn about me and my blogs. I was born in L.A in the city of Lynwood. My favorite color is burgundy. Ive traveled to places like Mexico and Washington. I am a Sophomore here Linda Marques High school. I am 15 years old and I live with both of my parents.

Life Planning:2 Minutes

Monday, May 11, 2015

LAUSD:Students

List of Student Programs and Services:
1. HOMELESS EDUCATION PROGRAM
Mission- "Our mission is to empower students and families in transition through educational advocacy and support while promoting awareness in schools and throughout the community."
Program Objectives:
  • Provide ongoing training, technical assistance and advocacy district wide to ensure federal statutes and district policy are being followed in regards to homeless students in the LAUSD. 
  • Remove barriers to academic success for McKinney Vento eligible students by providing needed supplies such as backpacks, school supplies, clothing, transportation, etc. 
  • Educate students and parents on their educational rights. 
  • Promote parent participation in school related activities. 

No comments:

Post a Comment