Welcome

Hello my name is Jose Cuevas and I invite you to learn about me and my blogs. I was born in L.A in the city of Lynwood. My favorite color is burgundy. Ive traveled to places like Mexico and Washington. I am a Sophomore here Linda Marques High school. I am 15 years old and I live with both of my parents.

Life Planning:2 Minutes

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Final Part: 1


                        Final Part: 1
 
My Interdisciplinary project went well but we had some difficulties throughout the whole presentation. I was a bit nervous when my group and I were going to present in front of a panel of teachers and professionals. Our PowerPoint was really nice our group worked really hard on in. I came dressed formal with a burgundy button up shirt with slacks, tie, and dressing shoes. I looked really professional the day of the show case. I really learned a lot from this project like you need to start as soon as possible because, so at the last minute you won’t be struggling to get it done. At first I did not like the group I was placed in but at the end we did great thanks to my group. All of my members showed up to the show case to present their part to the panel.

No comments:

Post a Comment