Welcome

Hello my name is Jose Cuevas and I invite you to learn about me and my blogs. I was born in L.A in the city of Lynwood. My favorite color is burgundy. Ive traveled to places like Mexico and Washington. I am a Sophomore here Linda Marques High school. I am 15 years old and I live with both of my parents.

Life Planning:2 Minutes

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Student Success Statement Abraham Lincoln


               Student Success Statement
 
                         “When I do good, I feel good.
                            When I do bad, I feel bad.”
                                  Abraham Lincoln

A person should feel good when they help someone else out. A person should feel bad when they do wrong because they will always live with that feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment