Welcome

Hello my name is Jose Cuevas and I invite you to learn about me and my blogs. I was born in L.A in the city of Lynwood. My favorite color is burgundy. Ive traveled to places like Mexico and Washington. I am a Sophomore here Linda Marques High school. I am 15 years old and I live with both of my parents.

Life Planning:2 Minutes

Friday, May 1, 2015

1969 Mustang


              1969 Mustang
 The first-generation Ford Mustang was manufactured by the Ford Motor Company from April 1964 until 1973. The introduction of the Mustang created a new class of automobile known as the pony car. The Mustang’s styling, with its long hood and short deck, proved wildly popular and inspired a host of imitators.

  

Year: 1969

Price: $18,000 - $150,000
                 
Average Mph: 15.8 mph
                     
Car Type: Coupe/2 Door
                  
 Engine Type: 7033cc/16 Valve

Transmission: 4 Speed/Manual

Drive Type: RWD

Top Speed: 158 mph

No comments:

Post a Comment