Welcome

Hello my name is Jose Cuevas and I invite you to learn about me and my blogs. I was born in L.A in the city of Lynwood. My favorite color is burgundy. Ive traveled to places like Mexico and Washington. I am a Sophomore here Linda Marques High school. I am 15 years old and I live with both of my parents.

Life Planning:2 Minutes

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Student Success Statement Alan Paton

Student Success Statement

"When a deep injury is done us, we never recover until we forgive." 

 Alan Paton

Alan Paton is very correct. I agree with what he is saying because if you forgive that memory of the wrong someone has caused you will fade away. If you forgive you let your bottled up emotions go. Then after you forgive you will lose the grudge you had towards someone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment