Welcome

Hello my name is Jose Cuevas and I invite you to learn about me and my blogs. I was born in L.A in the city of Lynwood. My favorite color is burgundy. Ive traveled to places like Mexico and Washington. I am a Sophomore here Linda Marques High school. I am 15 years old and I live with both of my parents.

Life Planning:2 Minutes

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

LAUSD:Families

LAUSD:Families

Volunteer Program

 Volunteers are a vital resource for many schools. Volunteers bring much needed assistance, experience and knowledge to our school communities. LAUSD processed over 14,000 new school volunteers during the 2013-2014 school-year.
 
Purpose of the School/Office Volunteer Program
  • Assist in classrooms, thereby allowing teachers to attend to students in need of extra help
  • Support school personnel in meeting the needs of students more effectively
  • Strengthen school/home/community relations by engaging parents and community as school volunteers
  • Provide adult role models for students through tutoring and mentoring opportunities that broaden their educational experience
  • Provide enriching intergenerational experiences for students and senior citizens that enriches students' lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment