Welcome

Hello my name is Jose Cuevas and I invite you to learn about me and my blogs. I was born in L.A in the city of Lynwood. My favorite color is burgundy. Ive traveled to places like Mexico and Washington. I am a Sophomore here Linda Marques High school. I am 15 years old and I live with both of my parents.

Life Planning:2 Minutes

Monday, May 11, 2015

'Nicest Man in the World"

 Nicest Man in the World

This amazing story began with Patrick Morgans average day at his work.Patrick works at the
airport.He had found a I pad case with $1,300 dollars inside of it. He had returned it to the authorities. The owner of the money and I pad thanked him and gave him a $60 reward.He gave the money to a homeless women and gave the rest a needy co worker.His co works gave him reward of $625 for his kind honesty.

No comments:

Post a Comment