Welcome

Hello my name is Jose Cuevas and I invite you to learn about me and my blogs. I was born in L.A in the city of Lynwood. My favorite color is burgundy. Ive traveled to places like Mexico and Washington. I am a Sophomore here Linda Marques High school. I am 15 years old and I live with both of my parents.

Life Planning:2 Minutes

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Student Success Statement Chinese Proverb

Student Success Statement

If there is beauty in character,
There will be harmony in the home.
If there is harmony in the home,
There will be order in the nation.
If there is order in the nation,
There will be peace in the world.
Conclusion:
If there is beauty in the character,
There will be peace in the world 
Chinese Proverb 
 
 I agree with these statements because if you can find the beauty with in yourself you will be able to share that beauty with everyone else.So that their will be harmony and peace with everyone around you.


No comments:

Post a Comment