Welcome

Hello my name is Jose Cuevas and I invite you to learn about me and my blogs. I was born in L.A in the city of Lynwood. My favorite color is burgundy. Ive traveled to places like Mexico and Washington. I am a Sophomore here Linda Marques High school. I am 15 years old and I live with both of my parents.

Life Planning:2 Minutes

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

The Six Pillars of Character

The Six Pillars of Character

 

Trustworthiness: Tell the truth all the time

Respect: Never talk back to your elder

Responsibility: Be in school on time

Fairness: Treat others the way you want to be treated 

Caring: Express yourself to someone in kind ways

Citizenship: Helping an handicapped person cross the road

I believe that if you practice all these skills and values you will be a happy person.People around you will enjoy your presence. Practicing these skills will help you become a wonderful good person.

No comments:

Post a Comment