Welcome

Hello my name is Jose Cuevas and I invite you to learn about me and my blogs. I was born in L.A in the city of Lynwood. My favorite color is burgundy. Ive traveled to places like Mexico and Washington. I am a Sophomore here Linda Marques High school. I am 15 years old and I live with both of my parents.

Life Planning:2 Minutes

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Final: Part 1

Final: Part 1
1.What are things you liked about the class?
  •  It was very fun
  • I got yo work with computers
  • My teacher was always happy
2.What are things you did not like about the class?
  • It was boring sometimes
  • Doing the Duties and Responsibilities posts
  •   It was too quiet
3.Recommendations for improving the class
  • More Free time
  • No seating chart
  • Less Typing Tutor
4.Did you really do your best in this class?
  • Yes I did

5.Are you reading your Life Planning 100+ Goals Daily fro at least 2 minutes?
  • No

6.Are you committed to be a CTR Person?

  • Yes because if i always choose the right i know that I will be a successful person in life.
7.What will you always remember about this class?
  • I will always remember Mr.Haymore being very happy every single day.He was never grumpy, and he never yelled.

No comments:

Post a Comment