Welcome

Hello my name is Jose Cuevas and I invite you to learn about me and my blogs. I was born in L.A in the city of Lynwood. My favorite color is burgundy. Ive traveled to places like Mexico and Washington. I am a Sophomore here Linda Marques High school. I am 15 years old and I live with both of my parents.

Life Planning:2 Minutes

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Student Success Statement The Ultimate Choice

 Student Success Statement

The Ultimate Choice
Of all the choices you will ever make,one choice supersedes all others-the ultimate choice.This one choice will help you to always the correct decisions.This one choice,The Ultimate Choice,is your keystone to being the best student and person you can possibly be. This one choice will forever affect you for good more than any other choice.The Ultimate choice is:

To be a CTR Person-to always Choose the Right!!!!!
 

I believe that this is the ultimate choice because if you don't choose the right you will never be able to accomplish anything in your life. Being a CTR person will make you be a successful person with a successful life.Every decision you make from now on will affect your future dramatically if you make bad decisions.You have to be committed to always CTR from the very beginning.   

No comments:

Post a Comment