Welcome

Hello my name is Jose Cuevas and I invite you to learn about me and my blogs. I was born in L.A in the city of Lynwood. My favorite color is burgundy. Ive traveled to places like Mexico and Washington. I am a Sophomore here Linda Marques High school. I am 15 years old and I live with both of my parents.

Life Planning:2 Minutes

Monday, June 1, 2015

Student Success Statement Alan Stein

 Student Success Statement

"Success is not an accident.Success is actually a choice.Are the habits you have today on par with the dreams you have of tomorrow"
 Alan Stein

I agree with Alan because you have to earn your success.You have to choose it if you really want it. The habits you have today will shape you to whom you will become in the future.If you work hard to accomplish your goals your future will all depend on your choices you made.

No comments:

Post a Comment